Saturday, July 16, 2011

JA Conference 2011




Last week we attended the Juvenile Arthritis Conference in DC. We had such an amazing time!
Even though Jacob has had JA for the past 8 years, this was the first conference we were able to attend! What an awesome experience for my whole family. I was able to meet up with so many of the moms that I have been talking to online for the past few years! To meet them in person after all this time was wonderful! I can't even explain the bond we had with each other. We had never met before, but yet felt like we have known each other forever! To be with others who are going through the same experience was so great! To see our kids play together was priceless! I am hoping to be able to make this a year long tradition. Next year the conference is in Indianapolis.

0 comments: