Jacob saw the rheumatologist yesterday, nothing really new to update! He continues to do very well. The doctor said that all his joints looked great! So right now we are holding steady. Keeping on the same medication schedule. If it wasn't for the uveitis we would be looking at medication weaning in January. Jacob's eye doctor insists we keep with the same medication for 2 years. Two years will not been until July.
A Little Rough Patch in the Journey
1 week ago